Write a Review
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
$1.79 - $36.00
Extra Performance Kick As the core of the Honey Stinger Gel line, our Gold formula is great for the honey purist. Containing 95% honey, added electrolytes and B vitamins, our original Gold Gel is a proven favorite among endurance athletes for nearly a decade. More Versatile Than Other Gels Honey Stinger Classic Energy Gels may be consumed straight from the packet before or during activity, spread on toast, stirred into tea, or anything else you can think of. All flavors mix well with water to make a natural energy drink. When to Consume Honey Stinger Gels are optimized for efficient fueling before and during athletic efforts. Gels provide instant, honey-powered energy that lasts, which delays muscle fatigue and gives your body the power to achieve your goals.
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
- Basic housing and galvanized inner cable with header card - Brake kit includes black casing and a 1.6mm cable - Derailleur kit includes black casing and a 1.2mm cable - Cables have dual ends with leads to fit any brake or shifter
Keep your water bottle within easy reach with Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Mount, which clamps to standard cruiser and flat handlebars and allows you to add a bottle cage to the front of your bike. • Handlebar-mounted cages get the water bottle up close and personal • Clamp only (cage sold separately) • Fits both 22.2mm and 25.4mm bars • Aluminum
$5.99 - $14.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
$6.99 - $9.99
• Mounts inside handlebar grips • Optional hand-held use
Breaking a sweat? Grab some Nuun Sport! When you sweat, your body loses vital minerals and electrolytes that need to be replaced for healthy recovery and lasting performance. Nuun Sport provides a great balance of ingredients for mineral replenishment and optimal hydration before/during/after your workout. - 10 tablets per tube. Dissolve in 16oz. of water. - These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Rated "5 Chainrings, Exceptional Grease" by Bicycling Magazine, it's very slick and very tough and lasts as much as 5 times longer than petroleum grease.
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 124g
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.9-2.35
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes without shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Length: 107mm - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
$8.00 - $12.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
Lubing your bicycle's chain is an essential but messy task. But now, thanks to Finish Line's No Drip Chain Luber, you can oil your chain perfectly without making a mess. Just add your preferred chain lubricant (sold separately) and you'll have your chain lubed in just seconds flat. Not only does it keep things tidy, it saves you chain oil, making sure that not a drop is wasted.
Kenda Schrader valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
$8.99 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
$8.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm - Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm - Labeled Size: 650b x 35-43 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 83g
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 25-30 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (removable core) - 700 x 23-25 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
Page 1 of 13 Next page