26-Inch & 650c
$12.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
The Kenda K23 S-6 Schwinn tire is a great replacement tire for older 3-speed Schwinn bicycles. 26 x 1 3/8 x 1 1/4 (37-597 ISO) size. 600 grams. 65 max PSI. This tire is an obscure size found on some Schwinn bicycles from the 1960's and 70's. This tire is not compatible with 26 x 1 3/8 (590 ISO) rims, nor with modern 26 (559 ISO) mountain bike rims. To be sure of compatibility, look for the ISO measurement on the sidewall of your current tire. - Made from SRC compound - Gum wall sides - K23 tread pattern - Old Schwinn style size
$15.60 - $17.40
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$17.09 - $18.59
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-597 - Wire bead
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
Continental’s Tour Ride reliably rolls over most surfaces, making it a real all-rounder. The smooth center tread offers effortless riding on smooth surfaces, and the larger side knobs let you handle loose dirt and gravel just as easily. There's also a protective sub-tread that prevents punctures and a tough tread compound to keep you going for miles and miles.
$19.99 - $21.99
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
Feel fast, safe, and stable in any weather and on any road on the T1 road touring tire. With super tough nylon casing and durable compound for added wear and traction, this tire is ideal for touring, training, or recreational riding. Key features - Engineered tread design for confidence in wet or dry conditions - Durable compound gives long tread life - Extra-strong nylon casing
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for 26- or 27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well.
$20.40 - $25.50
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
Turn your mountain bike into a speed machine with Serfas' Barista LT. This cool tire excels at commuting thanks to a fast-rolling, smooth tread and long-wearing tire compound. It corners well on pavement and uses small sipes to clear water on rainy rides, too.
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
- Chilled on wild tricks and steep ramps. - The wraparound tread has great grip in half-pipes. - Special strengthening protects the sidewalls. - -02 & -03: E-50 E-Bike Certified
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 52-559
$21.99 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
$21.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you'll get to work on time. - Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path, or commuting in a variety of sizes to suit any need - Deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - Wire Bead
$23.00 - $27.00
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
$23.00 - $27.00
Vittoria's Roadster tire is a high-mileage urban offering with a negative tread that offers low rolling resistance and high traction. - Wire bead - Easy-rolling tire for road use - 650 grams (26-inch, 720 grams (29-inch)
Vittoria's Street Runner tire rolls fast on the road for fast and nimble 26-inch road riding. A smooth center tread section is buttery-smooth and quick on pavement, while the minimal tread pattern on the sides give you dry- and wet-weather cornering confidence.
$23.09 - $24.59
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$23.10 - $24.00
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
Page 1 of 11 Next page