New Bike Accessories
Zipp's Speed Box 2.0 is designed to mount securely to a bike's top tube to hold nutrition and small items conveniently within reach. Featuring solid-molded EVA construction, water-resistant zippers, and 3-point Velcro attachments, the Speed Box 2.0 is a lightweight, easy-to-use alternative to traditional saddle bags.
$25.95 - $34.99
Xlab's Mezzo Bag is the perfect seat bag for carrying and protecting your spare tubular tire (or 2 tubes), your inflator, and other essential repair items. The bag features a large main compartment and a zip pocket on the outside for easy access. It's made from tough woven nylon. It's easy to install with the hook-and-loop and buckled straps, and it works with both standard and aero seatposts.
Xlab's Mini Bag is a small seat bag perfect for carrying the essentials. Can fit a tube, tire levers, inflator, patch kit, and two 16-gram CO2 cartridges. Small enough to tuck under your saddle or inside your Super Wing or Carbon Wing rear carrier. It's made from tough Cordura, is easily attached with the hook-and-loop straps, and it works with round and aero seatposts.
Square top-tube boxes are not aero, so step in the Rocket Pocket! The streamlined design of the Rocket Pocket eliminates stem drag. The non-slip surface underneath provides sturdy nutrition storage. An easy-slide rubber zipper pull allows for a quick, easy open and close to keep your focus on the road. Silver interior lets you find your nutrition or salt tablets quickly. It can fit the longest energy bars
- Steel wheels - For riders up to 100lbs - Fits 12" - 20" wheel bikes
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation. The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds.
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Topeak's Compact Handlebar Bag holds plenty of gear for on-the-bike use and it converts into a fanny pack when you're off the bike. It's great for anything you want to keep close at hand. It features a divided main compartment to keep your gear organized. Plus, the Compact comes equipped with Teflon coating and a full rain cover for when conditions are less than ideal.
$39.95 - $39.99
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
$29.95 - $39.99
Topeak's Smartphone DryBags are a great way to keep your smartphone handy for communication or to use as a GPS during longer rides. This pack features a foam body for protection from bumps and a clear touchscreen-compatible window for viewing your phone's display.
Topeak's TourGuide Handlebar Bag is perfect for day trips, commuting and any other utilitarian purpose you can cook up. It features a divided main compartment, a front zip pocket, 2 side zip pockets and a clear map pocket on the top. The padded shoulder strap makes it easy to carry this sweet bag, and Topeak's mounts make it a snap to attach the bag to your bars. Plus, the TourGuide comes equipped with a reflective stripe as well as a full rain cover for when things are less than ideal.
$29.99 - $34.99
Topeak's iPhone DryBag keeps your cellphone dry no matter the weather. Composed of water-resistant fabric with a clear TPU window and a flap that folds over the opening and prevents water penetration, the DryBag is a safe-haven for your tech-tools. Plus, it sports vibration-damping foam and Topeak's QuickClick mount that allows you to quickly attach it to your handlebars or stem.
Every bike needs a seat bag, and you'd be hard pressed to find a higher quality piece of gear than Thule's Pack n' Pedal Seat Bag. Simple, rugged construction, an easy hook-and-loop fastener, and a zipper-less design make for a no frills, no nonsense way to carry your spare tube. Inside the bag, Thule's tool wrap keeps everything organized, with room for a spare tube, your favorite on-the-road emergency tools, and CO2 cartridges.
Thule's RideAlong Mini Quick Release Bracket is an ideal solution for families with multiple bikes and kids, but just one Thule RideAlong Mini (sold separately). Add a bracket to another bike in your stable, and the RideAlong Mini can be quickly transferred to that bike without tools. Includes Thule's One-Key System lock.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
$5.99 - $9.99
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
Sunlite's Air Surge Comp Lite Floor Pump features a high-flow aluminum barrel, an ergonomic rubber handle, an easy to read gauge and a sturdy base. It fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
$24.99 - $27.99
- Constructed from water resistant 600 denier polyester - Large main compartment - Mounts to handlebar with Velcro straps - Large reflective trim - Size Small Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.1 x 7.5" - Size Small Volume: 170 c.i. - Size Medium Dimensions: 9.1 x 4.3 x 8.3" - Size Medium Volume: 300 c.i.
- Premium quality fabric streamers with matching satin bows
$9.99 - $10.00
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- Multi-fit handlebar mount - Right or left hand use - Fits 22.2mm to 25.4mm handlebars - Alloy ping style bell
$11.99 - $13.20
•Great novelty Horn / Bell combination •Combination of Ringer bell and Squeeze horn •Fits most handlebars
• One green/yellow LED • Fluorescent yellow reflective surface • Visibility up to 2000 feet • Universal leg or arm fit • Weather proof design • Soft touch on/off switch
$12.10 - $16.99
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
- Reversible mirror mounts inside the handlebar and can be rotated 360º for use on either side - Acrylic convex mirror lens - High impact resistant plastic body - Fits 15.8-21mm ID handlebars - Mount: Bar End
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red)
Page 1 of 7 Next page