Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
Campagnolo's Veloce Front Derailleur features an aluminum body and chrome-plated cage for low weight, durability and smooth shifting. And, it's compatible with both standard and compact cranks.
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 front derailleur. - Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedaling torque - Programmed control of chain guide - Shimano Synchronized shift - Full and semi synchronized shifting program - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - System communication with rear derailleur, Programmed control of chainguide works for minimal chance of chain drop - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 132 grams
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
$124.99 - $134.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergonomic Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Largest Chainrings (2x): 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
$44.99 - $46.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
The SRAM RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw technology, changes everything, eliminating the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the SRAM RED crankset and X-GlideR chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Yaw Technology - Slim spring design eliminates frame interference - Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR chainrings - Precision install markings - Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself - Speeds: 2x11 - Material: Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail - Weight: 69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2 grams - Outer Cage: Aluminum - Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR Chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers - Inner Cage: Tool steel
$28.99 - $32.49
For quick, dependable shifting, look no further than Shimano's Sora Front Derailleur. Sora front derailleurs are compatible with dual-control road shifters and flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
- Bulk packed and poly bagged - Speeds: 5/6/7 - Max Tooth: 48 - Wrap: 20 - Swing: Bottom
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
Shimano's SLX Front Derailleur is built tough for enduro/all-mountain use and it shifts quickly and smoothly every time. Shimano tweaked the angles for improved rear tire clearance and easier access to adjustment screws. This E-Type design mounts to your bottom bracket.
R8 front derailleurs feature a cold forged aluminum body and are optimized for 7 and 8-speed chains and Shimano-compatible road shifters.
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$38.99 - $41.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur provides quick shifting. The clear-coated aluminum body and plated-steel cage are extra durable so you can enjoy smooth shifts mile after mile.
The Shimano Tourney TX800 front derailleur offers precise shifting with HYPERDRIVE technology for 3x7 and 3x8 speed drivetrains. - Action: Top Swing - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T - Cable Route Type: Dual-Pull - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chainstay angle: 63-66° - Top gear teeth: 42T/48T - Total capacity: 20T
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
The microSHIFT R538 front derailleur is designed for 3 x 8-speed drivetrains, and is compatible with Shimano 8-speed systems.
• Converts direct mount front derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight alloy • Fits 68/73mm and 100mm bottom brackets • 34.9mm clamp
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Optimized for Shimano compatible 9-speed road drivetrains, R9 front derailleurs feature metal construction and rapid shifting response. - Cold-forged aluminum body
$30.00 - $34.99
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
Page 1 of 2 Next page