A pro-caliber road cycling shoe with a refined fit for performance riders who value speed.
For athletes who demand the pinnacle of performance, the Ballista road shoe stands ready to deliver. Incredibly lightweight. Extremely efficient. Super comfortable. Designed to wrap your foot in slipper-like comfort with a rear mount Boa System to give you a performance advantage wherever your race course might be. Strap them on and upgrade to the new faster you.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimized, high-performance fit
- 100% OCLV carbon sole is extremely lightweight and stiff for efficient power transfer
- Heel-mounted Boa IP1 dial offers precise, two-way fit adjustments
- Stiffness index 12 of 14
- Heel Reel draws foot down and back to create a secure heel lock for a more efficient pedal stroke
- No-sew, fused upper for lightweight construction
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||12/14|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 43||601479895489||567038||SHO2890017K|
|White / 42||601479680504||551534||SHO28339590E|