The Egress Pocket is a waterproof, seam-welded, roll-top handlebar bag. It integrates with the Sweetroll and Harness, or can be used standalone on the handlebars with the included strap kit. The side profile of the Egress is curved slightly to contour around the main drybag so the bags nest well when the straps are tightened. This bag was built with the distance traveler in mind. It features a removable padded liner, giving you the option to protect electronics when the bag is removed and dropped at camp. The liner also features a small zippered pocket.
On the outside, the Egress has a small carry handle and D-rings to attach a minimalist shoulder strap (included), making it a versatile travel companion. A jacket or extra layer can then be stored in the straps that typically attach it to the Sweetroll & Harness. Lastly, you can even run your belt through a series of webbing slots turning it into a hip pack. The webbing and hook closure with high-cycle-life Velcro make for a secure and durable closure.
- Contoured sides
- Roll top closure with hook strap
- Removable padded liner
- Small zippered pocket in removable liner
- Stand alone mounting and off bike versatility
- Size: 3" depth 9.5" width 7-8" height
- Weight: 10.0 oz complete, 7.5 oz without extra straps and liner removed.
- Volume: 175 cu in approx.
- Materials: 210 Denier Ripstop Nylon double side laminated with TPU Hypalon reinforcements