Make simple trailside or roadside repairs with this multi-tool that has 14 functions. An 8mm hex head has a 4mm insert to fit each of the eight attached hex bits. With its slim design, this multi-tool can be stowed inside an EnCase System Storage Sleeve to be carried in handlebar ends as it was designed, or a mainstay on any home workbench. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands - Fits all standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except being ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
- Bearing extractors set for pushing out 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID sealed bearings from bottom bracket cups. - Compatible with Wheels Mfg. 1/2" threaded rod press and handles (PRESS-7 and PRESS-7-PRO). BB-EXT Includes (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 52mm receiver cup (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve (1) bearing pusher shaft
The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 9 folding tool lets you take what you need and won't weigh you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 9 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus this smart tool tucks neatly into its included neoprene case.
• Holds 0.9mm, 1.1mm, 1.3mm, 1.8mm aero bladed spokes
- Chain cleaner with four internal brushes and sponges for cleaning grime and grit - Simple design requires only a small amount of degreaser - Clear design allows you to see the cleaning action - Derailleur hook for ease of use
Keep those little chainring bolts snug with Sunlite's Chainring Bolt Spanner. It makes it easy to to swap out your rings, too.
- Fixed gear lockring wrench for removal of fixed gear cogs - Also works for BB and headset lockrings
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has a 4, 5 and 6mm hex to fit the most popular sizes on your bike. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- Slides into a hydraulic disc brake caliper to reset the piston when replacing pads, aligning pads, and performing other service procedures - Prevents scratching and damage to pistons
- Easy-to-use cable stretcher with thumb lock for one-handed operation - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel - Ergonomic, easy-to-grip handle
Sunlite's Mini Chain Tool is small and light, so it fits in tight places and packs easily (that's a hint that you should carry it on every ride.) But don't let its small stature fool you: you get plenty of leverage thanks to wide handles.
- 6 function mutli tool - Hex keys: 3/4/5/6mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
- 14mm socket for removing axle bolt - Rotating tip and non slip handle for ease of use - Chromoly construction
• 3 tools in one • 9/16" and 15mm pedal wrench • Sprocket remover • Rubber coated non-slip handle
- True universal chain breaker works with up to 11-speed chains - Comfortable ergonomic grip - Includes one replacement pin
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
If lightweight, minimalist, and wallet-friendly are at the top of your tool priority list, look no further than the EMT 6 Tool. With six different bits, you'll have plenty to manage common roadside mechanicals. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs. - Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
$30.00 - $35.00
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
A CO2 inflator and full-featured mini tool in one! Serfas' ST-17i features 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen keys. It also has Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, T25 and T30 Torx wrenches, and 3.23, 3.3, 3.45, 3.96mm spoke wrenches. In addition, it boasts a 10mm open end wrench, a chain breaker and a CO2 inflator head (cartridges sold separately). With all that, this small tool's capabilities are hardly mini.
Page 1 of 21 Next page