Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Steel construction • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • 200 grams pair
The Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of a powerful rear disc brake. This rear disc brake conversion kit includes all necessary components for upgrading your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to smooth and safe braking under hard conditions. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Promax mechanical disc brake caliper with adapter - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - All components necessary for upgrade are included - Includes zip ties, axle keys, new grips and other small parts - Fits only new 2016 Sun Traditional 24" Trikes with new derailleur tab and brake mount on rear unit
$56.99 - $64.99
Install a pair of Shimano's Acera Hydraulic Disc Brakes and step up to dependable, all-weather braking power. These brakes feature an easy to install post mount design. They use mineral oil for consistent, maintenance-free braking.
$16.78 - $24.99
Shimano's Acera V-Brakes feature all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes. - Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable reach - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
$16.99 - $19.99
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Disc Brake levers offer high performance at an entry-level price. You get powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles, from XC to all-mountain with stable performance in any condition. - Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity - Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance - Sleek and resilient master cylinder design - Servo wave high power brake - Brake Compatibility: Hydraulic disc brake - Brake Lever Size: 2
$29.99 - $35.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
Page 1 of 9 Next page