- V-brake or cantilever compatible - Forged alloy levercast alloy bracket - 220g per pair
TRP Disc Brake Pads - Sold as one pair per wheel - Compound most effective in dry conditions, may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions - Brake pad composite is Resin with Metal Fibers - Resin with Metal Fibers pads are compatible with Resin-Only type rotors as well as standard rotors - Compatible with Tektro Draco, Auriga, and Gemini (models HD-M740/M730/M520/M521/M510/M500/M501, HD-M290/M291/M285/M286, HD-T710/T520/T530/T290/T285/T525, HD-E715/E530/E525/E520/E500, MD-M500/M300/M280, and MD-C510/C40)
High performance brakes for your daily commuter or race machine. R879 brakes are the perfect blend of race day performance and everyday value. Forged then CNC’d 6061-T6 aluminum arms and a familiar cam style quick release make these brakes the perfect match for any modern road levers. SPECIFICATIONS - R879 - Forged / CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum arms - In-place adjustable CNC road cartridge pad holders - TRP Carbon and Aluminum compound pads included - Stainless Steel hardware - Cam style quick release - Color: Anodized Black - Reach: 39-49mm - Weight: 160g Front 158g Rear including hardware - Maximum Rim Width: 27mm - Sold as Pair (front and rear) - Note: R879 calipers have a forging stamp that says “R870”. This marking is not indicative of model number.
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
$14.99 - $15.99
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
- Economical 3-finger replacement brake levers for basic replacement and repairs - Large 3-finger length blade offers an easy to engage platform and universal practicality - Available for Canti and linear-pull-style brakes
$19.99 - $24.99
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
$69.99 - $85.00
Shimano 105 BR-R7070 Ice Tech Disc Brake Caliper Flat Mount Utilizing Shimano’s lightweight and sleek flat mount design, the BR-R7070 hydraulic disc brake caliper features premium stopping power and aerodynamics for road applications. The new SM-RT70 rotor offers Ice Technologies construction for excellent heat management for confident performance on the longest descents. - Increased rider control in all conditions - Sleek Flat Mount design integrates seamlessly into a road bike’s aero profile - Ceramic pistons - Recommended brake lever: ST-R7020, ST-R7025 - Recommended rotor: SM-RT70 - Caliper fixing bolt (4 mm) made of steel - Application: Cyclocross, Gravel, Road - Brake Type: hydraulic, 2 pistons - Hydraulic Fluid: mineral oil - Hose: SM-BH90 (not included)
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes. - Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable reach - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
$16.99 - $19.99
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
$15.38 - $19.99
The Shimano Deore SM-RT54 disc brake rotors provide exceptional stopping power in all riding conditions. Shimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lockring design. - Includes standard rotor lockring - External-type rotor lockring required when installing onto 15/20mm axle hubs (sold separately) - For use with resin pads only
Shimano's SM-RT64 disc brake rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. SHimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing disc brake rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
- Brake Pad Types: G02S Resin, J02A Resin (G04S Metal, J04C Metal) - Average Weight: 418.8g
$30.99 - $37.99
- Resin brake cable quick-release - Adjustable angle R505T brake shoes - 28mm max tire size - Aluminum body with painted finish - Model Number: BR-R3000 - Series: SORA - Brake Type: New Super SLR Dual pivot - Reach: Short
$72.00 - $80.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$49.00 - $56.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$45.00 - $50.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
Page 1 of 18 Next page