Threaded ABEC-3 BB for 386EVO frames (86.5mm shell width, 46mm shell ID). Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86.5mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB30 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 126g - Packaged for retail display - Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. 386EVO BB / Crank Adapters
The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life and simplifying maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale BB30A - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm - Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
The Wheels Mfg PF30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as their well-loved Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Specifically designed for installing 24mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) in PF30 frames without the need for adapters. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 158g
$50.00 - $51.00
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
$24.99 - $26.00
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
$29.99 - $32.59
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
- Replacement fat bike bottom bracket with square-taper chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Steel shell and cups - 120mm shell width - 180mm spindle length - 1.37" x 24T English thread
$45.99 - $49.99
Shimano BB-ES51 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
$13.99 - $24.99
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket is perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset. It features durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings and a plastic sleeve for additional protection.
Shimano Dura-Ace BB92, BB9000 Hollowtech II Bottom Brackets - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37" - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 65 g - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
$23.99 - $29.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
$31.99 - $39.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
$45.99 - $49.99
Pressfit Model: • For use on BB86/92 bottom bracket shells • Compatible with 24mm spindle Hollowtech II cranksets • BB Shell Width (mm): 92 mm • BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 • Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II Threaded Model: • Includes 3 x 2.5mm spacers • Includes TL-FC24 adapter tool • Reduced size for light weight • New seal construction for smoother rotation • Requires TL-FC34 or included TL-FC24 adaptor for installation & removal • BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm • BB/Frame Interface: English • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II • Weight: 77 g
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's phenomenal BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power turns into forward momentum. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
$39.00 - $48.99
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
$46.00 - $49.99
SRAM's GXP Team PressFit MTB Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
SRAM's Red GXP BlackBox Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the road. Plus, the ceramic bearings and stainless-steel races mean these cups are incredibly light and durable, too!
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
$36.99 - $54.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
This FSA Bottom Bracket allows you to run MegaExo and other 24mm spindle cranksets with a BB86/BB89.5/BB92 frame. - Intended for road use - Steel bearings
Dimension American bottom bracket for one-piece cranks. - Include cups, bearings and cones - 24 tpi
$27.00 - $36.99
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Page 1 of 7 Next page