Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
Steel 1mm spacer fits Shimano cassette bodies - Great for 10 sp cass on 8/9 sp hubs - Also for many other fit applications
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
- Replaces existing top cap, and allows the use of a bottle cap as a decorative cover - Compatible with both twist off and crimped style bottle caps - Bottle cap is held in place by two strong magnets - Easy to switch out bottle caps - AL6061 alloy cap and AL7075 alloy bolt
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
$17.99 - $24.39
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
- Converts a cassette hub to a single speed - 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line - Available in black or red anodized 6061 aluminum - Fits Shimano style cassette bodies - Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 20 spacers
- Expanding replacement bar end plugs with hex bolt - Anodized alloy end caps - Compatible with most handlebar styles - 18.2mm OD expander/25.5mm OD end cap
Expanding replacement bar end caps with hex bolt - Reflective silver graphics - Universal sizing fits most bar styles including Road and MTB - 18.2mm OD
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp with CNC-machined cut-outs - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
• Converts direct mount front derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight alloy • Fits 68/73mm and 100mm bottom brackets • 34.9mm clamp
• Machined alloy arm • (ISCG Mount) international standard • Adjustable design • Sealed cartridge bearing • Prevents dropped chains on mountain bikes
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - Extra-long 90mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Top cap and bolt not included - 1-1/8-inch steerer diameter
Origin-8's Grip N Seal QR Seat Clamp is forged from light and durable aluminum and features a rubber weather seal and an anodized finish to prevent corrosion. Its high-leverage quick-release lever makes it easy to raise/lower your seat.
Threaded headset keyed locknut washer - Bag of 10
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
Nylon fiber OS adapters are designed for use in frames with worn-out, oversized bottom bracket shells - Replaces standard nylon fiber overmolds found on Origin8 Revolvr BB30 and PF30 outboard thread-together bottom brackets - Use BB30 OS adapters with Origin8 Revolvr BB30 outboard thread-together bottom brackets 211051 and 211052 - Use PF30 OS adapters with Origin8 Revolvr PF30 outboard thread-together bottom brackets 211053 and 211054 - Requires a special installation/removal tool (P/N# 610817) - Shell: 68/73mm x 42~42.1mm - Interface: BB30 - Cup Material: Nylon Fiber
$7.99 - $8.99
- Machined AL6061 alloy construction - Center sleeve for use with Revolvr outboard bottom brackets - Converts 68/73mm outboard bottom bracket to a 100mm or 120mm fat bike model - Seals and protects the bearings from harmful contaminants - Center sleeve only: Revolvr outboard bottom brackets sold separately
This is a bottom bracket adapter that works in conjuction with Origin8 Revolvr BB86/92 Thread-Together bottom brackets to create a PF121 Thread-Together bottom bracket. - Cup Material: AL6061
Nylon fiber OS adapters are designed for use in frames with worn-out, oversized bottom bracket shells - Replaces standard nylon fiber overmolds found on Origin8 Revolvr BB30 and PF30 outboard thread-together bottom brackets - Use BB30 OS adapters with Origin8 Revolvr BB30 outboard thread-together bottom brackets 211051 and 211052 - Use PF30 OS adapters with Origin8 Revolvr PF30 outboard thread-together bottom brackets 211053 and 211054 - Requires a special installation/removal tool (P/N# 610817) - Shell: 68/73mm x 46~46.1mm - Interface: PF30 - Cup Material: Nylon Fiber
- Converts CenterLock road hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Low-profile design for road disc applications - Compatible with standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle road hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction with CNC groove design - Machined insert for even clamping force - For use with carbon seat posts - Ultra-lightweight
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano/SRAM cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness • Includes single-speed guide, spacers, as well as 18T & 16T cogs
$8.99 - $10.99
Integrated spacer and top cap for use with star nuts and standard alloy steerer tubes - Provides a clean and lightweight stem cap solution - 6061-T6 alloy cap with 7075 alloy bolt
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
Page 1 of 2 Next page