- Silk casing provides the highest ride quality, thanks to an unmeasurably high thread count of tightly woven, fine silk filaments that produce a thin, pliable and extremely strong fabric.
- Corespun cotton casing, a favorite of world-class athletes due to the light and supple material that maximizes comfort, control and performance.
- High-thread-count SuperPoly casing increases suppleness and reduces rolling resistance compared to Poly casings.
- UCI-legal 33mm width
- Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires.
- Silk is a strong, soft, natural fiber casing that unlocks peak casing and tire performance.
- The S stands for Softer and more Supple. This tire utilizes a softer durometer tread rubber especially valuable on track and cyclocross tires.
- Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock, and conform precisely to terrain, reducing rolling resistance.
- The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.