The Lemmon 4 jersey is a must for all Louis Garneau regulars. Named after the famous Mount Lemmon in Arizona, it will bring you to the highest summits too. Personally, we think that its best feature is its incredible value for money.
Do you like our new colors for 2022? Our improved textured Airdry fabric is antibacterial and wicks the sweat away while you're riding. Strategically placed reflective logos have also been added to keep you visible at night. We thought of everything. Even to give you an easy-to-reach eco pocket on each side. Are you ready for training?
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Fabric: Airdry®: Enhances airflow - Cozza
- Features: Quick-drying - Textured fabric - Moisture management
- Hem Finish: Silicone gripper at rear hem
- Pockets: 3 back pockets with a reflective accent - 2 eco pockets with reflective accents on both side panels
- Seams: Seamless lycra sleeves for a great fit in motion and additional comfort
- Visibility Features: Reflective logos and accents on sides
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||58||60||62||64||66||68||70||71||72|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
|Caramel / Medium||690222321139||GAR35986757M|
|Sage Green / Medium||690222321085||GAR35367220M|